- Complete painting service: Residential and commercial, interior and exterior
- Coatings – Acrylic, latex, oil, epoxy,urethane, lacquer, conversion varnish
- Brush, roll, and spray
- Stains – Water and oil base options
- Cabinet finishing and refinishing – In-house spray booth for custom work
- Wood restoration, Deck and Fence Refinishing
- Pressure washing and cleaning
- Wallpaper – removal and application
- Scaffolding, boom lifts and falls
- Drywall – patches and repair
- Graffiti removal
- Concrete coatings
- Eco-friendly products
- Window cleaning
- Color Consultation
- Custom Color Matching
- Decorative Finishes and Glazes
Serving the Bay Area for more than 25 years
At Boeck & Associates Painting Company we believe that a high quality paint job adds enormous value to a residential or commercial property. We believe in a team approach to our business. The relationships that we develop are based on trust and respect toward each other and our clients. We are committed to giving outstanding service to every customer with whom we work and every project that we undertake. Contact us today!
- Personal Involvement – The owner is actively and personally interested and involved in every project. Referrals are our best source of business so we do the job right the first time!
- Local Involvement – in our more than 25 years of business we have built enduring relationships with homeowners as well as with the building and design trade.
- Reliability – you can always expect the highest level of service. Our painters are always on time throughout the course of the project, and completely respectful of your residence or office.
- Attention to Detail – The smallest detail can make a whole world of difference. That's why we take care to prepare our work space before the project begins, and ensure that every last stroke of paint and every piece of wallpaper is in exactly the right place.
- Quality – We always use the best products available for the job, while also keeping your budget in mind.
Our Service Area
We proudly serve San Francisco and the greater Bay Area, including the following counties:
Fully insured with General Liability, Workers’ Compensation, and Bonded.
Certificates of insurance will be provided upon request. License #531284